Assessment of each child is done at the time of admission by experts of respective fields.
• We have a panel of doctors, physiotherapist, speech therapist, psychologist and counsellors who serve for the betterment of these children.
• Training sessions are given to improve their activities of daily living, daily basic skills, communication and academics.
• SPEECH THERAPY
• OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
• COUNSELING FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
• ONE TO ONE INDIVIDUAL TRAINING
Apart from academics, training is also given to make medicinal covers, candles, greeting cards etc. We supply these products to few reputed hospitals. Profit out of selling these items is being distributed among children so as to create a sense of self respect.
• Following the National open schooling (N.I.O.S) syllabus for those who are able
to persue studies. Teachers train them to read and write alphabets and numbers,
to identify pictures and also exhibit their creative abilities in the fileds of computer , drawing , painting , dancing and singing.
• Prevocational & vocational programme sessions
©2018 Janey Centre | Powered by Glisten